Hydro Flask® guarantees every Hydro Flask® product with a limited warranty against manufacturer defects!
Hydro Flask® Lifetime Warranty
Hydro Flask Hydration, Tumbler, Coffee, Beer, Wine & Spirits, Food, Large Capacity Hard Goods, and Hard Good Accessory Products carry a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects for the life of the product. Hydro Flask will replace any product found to be defective within the scope of normal and appropriate use - proof of purchase is required. Replacement parts will be utilised address defects when available.
Before submitting a warranty claim, please read the following:
- Broken or leaking caps: If your cap breaks or you notice a leak, do not send your flask to us. Instead, simply email us describing where the leak is coming from as well as a photo(s) of your cap to validate the claim. You will be responsible for the shipping charge to have the flask returned if you send the flask to us. (Please note that the Wide Mouth Flip Lid, Wide Mouth Straw Lid & Standard Mouth Sport Cap are not called out as leak proof). If your Wide Mouth Flip Lid has a broken silicone lid seal, we may be able to send you a new one to replace it.
- Flasks that seem to have lost their insulating properties: You can test the insulation of your flask at home with boiling water. Pour from a kettle or pot directly into the stationary flask, filling it all the way to the neck. Exercise caution pouring boiling water into the flask to avoid burns. Do not hold the flask while filling with boiling water. Also, do not place the cap over the flask. After about 5 minutes, feel the outside of the flask (below the neck). If you feel any hot spots, the insulation has been compromised and you are eligible for a replacement.
- Flasks that are damaged during the shipping process: Please contact us if you ordered your flask from www.hydroflask.co.nz and it has arrived damaged. If you use your flask, we cannot replace it due to shipping damage. This claim needs to be made within a week of your order being received by the courier. We will book a collection of the damaged flask and will send out a replacement flask upon receipt. Taking images of the damage as well as the packaging the flask was delivered in will be a big help.
- Rattling flasks: The rattle you hear is a small metal disc that sits between the double wall of your flask and aids in the vacuum insulation process. Sometimes the disc becomes dislodged, creating a small noise or rattle. This will not affect the insulation or structural integrity of your flask. If you can live with it, so can we. However, if it is an annoyance, we will exchange it for a new flask.
- International Warranty Claims: If you purchased your Hydro Flask® from a International retailer, please contact that retailer to make a warranty claim and avoid unnecessary shipping and handling charges and delay.
Warranty claims will only be approved by Hydro Flask® if the product was purchased from an authorised dealer. This warranty is limited to the lifetime of your Hydro Flask® product, as limited by or subject to applicable law.
The limited warranty provided by Hydro Flask® only covers manufacturing defects and does not include any damage or defect of any Hydro Flask® products caused by, whether directly or indirectly, any of the following:
- (i) improper use or misuse of the product;
- (ii) damage or defect caused by cleaning, disassembly, alterations, or modifications; or
- (iii) damage or defect caused by or resulting from wear and tear, abuse, fire, or Acts of God that do not effect the functionality
- (iiii) colour finish
Please note your Warranty Claim Hydro Flask® will be replaced by the same size and colour Hydro Flask. If the size and colour are no longer available, it will be replaced by one of similar size and colour and will not be of lesser MSRP value. Unfortunately, replacement flasks under warranty cannot be customized. If you have a flask with a custom logo, we are not able to screen print or engrave the artwork on your return flask. Those that have purchased engraved flasks will not get an engraved flask sent to them under our warranty replacement policy.
In no event shall Hydro Flask® be liable or responsible for any damage, loss, cost, or expense, including incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion or limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights.
If you would like to make a warranty request please contact email@example.com directly with the product you purchased, the quantity of purchase and a description of the problem. Attached photo’s of the problem will be helpful.